Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know if patches are being made or if any patches exist at this time. Hopefully they will have them in red and silver with 2015 on them. Now my other question is who else wants one or two?
I want one of each. and yes make them in different colors too!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey does anyone know if patches are being made or if any patches exist at this time. Hopefully they will have them in red and silver with 2015 on them. Now my other question is who else wants one or two?
I want one of each. and yes make them in different colors too!
Are we talking just SS patches or Slingshot Forum patches?

·
Registered
410 Posts

Would be easy to make in whatever color. Just can't do it without getting permission or risking a law suite. I'm sure it will be available at some point.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would think a black and white line drawing of the front end with the "lower wings" might be easier to get around the having permission thing. I am sure they patented the logo, but a line drawing?
But i am not a lawyer, and i don't play one on tv.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I can see it!
A red sharkfin, mocked up like the rear tailfin on the SS, rising above a black band.

I can't decide if I like it better with the faux stitching or the black border more.

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts

Would be easy to make in whatever color. Just can't do it without getting permission or risking a law suite. I'm sure it will be available at some point.
might be easy to make, but embroiders would charge about $50 to custom make especially if they're making a one off.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I've got a surprise for you, send me your e-mail address and ph number. will be out of town (9/21-9/29) WILL REPLY TO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... LIMITED QUANTITY.. . IN THE HEADING PUT "SURPRISE"@ [email protected] .

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I've got a surprise for you, send me your e-mail address and ph number. will be out of town (9/21-9/29) WILL REPLY TO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... LIMITED QUANTITY.. . IN THE HEADING PUT "SURPRISE"@ [email protected] .
*paincs*
WHO? ME? SHOULD I EMAIL YOU? What do you have? D:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I love a mystery!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts