Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 22 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you happen to be close to the Metro Detroit area, Polaris is going to have a Slingshot on display at the Snowmobile USA show this weekend. Be sure to also drop by my booth and say hello, we are set up right across the aisle from the Polaris. I will have enough clothing for sale to dress a small country, mention you are from the forums and I will be happy to hook you guys up ;)

Novi, MI: Nov 7-8-9, 2014

Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48374

214,000 SF of indoor exhibit space
2015 ATV and UTV factory displays!
Fri 5p-10p; Sat 10a-8p; Sun 10a-4p
$10 adults, children under 12 admitted FREE

upload_2014-11-3_11-20-32.png

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Appreciate the offer Chris! If I was a bit closer would definitely look you up. Good luck with show and sell lots of gear!

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Appreciate the offer Chris! If I was a bit closer would definitely look you up. Good luck with show and sell lots of gear!
Thanks... lol we get to spend the next few days moving this area of the showroom an hour down the road...

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just got my Slingshot personal display......Check it out!!!
DSCN1688.JPG DSCN1689.JPG
Can you spot what is missing......Good guess, the skeleton of a man that died waitting.....Amazing what some letter size envelopes will do for your garage. Be patient, wait for it and get your space ready, it will give you something to do.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes it will, door is 92" wide, slingshot 77.6". Not to sure how far from mirror to mirror but I think I have room to do it.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Ah the photo was deceiving on my phone. Ha. Great point about the mirrors tho. Wonder if there's info on that width somewhere. You've inspired me to get to work on my space this week. Gotta keep busy and positive!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Moto, Noticed you were from Colorado Springs.Love that part of the country.
I spent a couple years at Fort Carson in the 60's.
Guess you won't be taking that SS. on Gold camp or Phantom Valley road with the road clearance.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nice Madctyjack, I actually work at FT Carson. Retired Army, both my kids serve also. Daughter is AF just went to Africa for the Ebola deal. Son is in WA, ETS'ed and getting hired for police dept.
Been up CPT Jacks on my dirt bike wich is up gold camp, and you are right, the slingshot won't see that road.......well maybe. Great places to ride around here....all three seasons in one day. Ft Carson you probably would'nt recognize. You got snow in Michigan yet? hope it hold out for you.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Thanks for the reply Moto.

I am actually from Madison,Wisconsin, and yes we already had our first small snow.
Thanks for your service and you children.
I worked in the lab at the "old hospital" while I was serving. Loved the area and would have stayed but I was in Love and had to return home to marry my High school sweetheart :)
If you ever get to Wi. give me a holler. We'll go for a ride.

For all other forum members I apologize for the chit chat, will
PM in the future.

·
Vendor
118 Posts
The snow show was great! Still a lot of positive feedback and reaction over the SS which is always good! Finally got a picture with some of the Ball equipment staff; Chris, myself, Tony and one of our Techs Dominic.

Also, i remember somebody was asking what the buttons that run to the left and right of the display were for so i snapped a quick picture of that

·
Registered
349 Posts
The snow show was great! Still a lot of positive feedback and reaction over the SS which is always good! Finally got a picture with some of the Ball equipment staff; Chris, myself, Tony and one of our Techs Dominic.

Also, i remember somebody was asking what the buttons that run to the left and right of the display were for so i snapped a quick picture of that

So where are the pics? anxious.....:)

·
Vendor
118 Posts
Sorry, wasnt able to snap too many pictures between Polaris moving the thing around constantly and us setting up our booth. plus, i think theres a picture of every nut and bolt on these somewhere here on the forum :rolleyes:

·
Vendor
118 Posts
Polaris testing its waterproof capabilities before its released?:eek:

·
Vendor
118 Posts
Polaris testing its waterproof capabilities before its released?:eek:

1 - 22 of 27 Posts