Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts

I ran across an article that was talking about buying Polaris stock as an idea for 2014. One of the reasons he felt Polaris would go higher is the release of the Polaris Slingshot.

Yeah, you know, these stocks have been very good this year. We think that continues. A lot of them are very name-specific. So in kind of consumer discretionary retail, there's a lot to choose from. And a couple of names that we do like, one is a growth name Polaris Industries that does off-road vehicles as well as on-road vehicles. They have a lot of catalyst going for them. They continue to gain share in off-road vehicles. Their Victory Motorcycle division continues to gain share. This year, they've just introduced the old Indian Motorcycle brand back into the market, and next year they have a tree-wheeled slingshot motorcycle coming to market. So a very exciting story with Polaris

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any Polaris stock holders here? I've been in the stock for 2-3 years now. I try to pick up some shares every month and average up :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Official reveal of the new Slingshot will be at the Polaris Dealer meeting on July 27. Product at the new Dealers shortly thereafter.

It is coming.

Weird: I don't seem to be able to start a new thread????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any Polaris stock holders here? I've been in the stock for 2-3 years now. I try to pick up some shares every month and average up :)

I wish I started investing a few years ago : (
I just found out about the slingshot... about 5 minutes of research was all it took for me to dump a portion of my 401k into the PII stock.
I will invest in the real physical product as well. they already won me over with the ranger and rzr.
I pull large logs our of the woods with the ranger - that thing is a monster. It works and works and never needs attention.
On a related note - I will throw a tip to all you guys while we are talking investments >> checkout Bitcoin.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Yeah if you own one Polaris product then they usually get you for a couple of others. You think Bitcoin is a good investment?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't own any stock, I have just owned some Polaris toys. Maybe I need to think about there stocks. If I buy a RzR 1000 and a slingshot, does it come with a couple of shares? LOL!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts