Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who insures your Slingshot and how much??? Maybe we can see who has a good rate out there.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Country Financial in Sparta Illinois $ 396.01 a year . Going to give them a call 2m when I pick mine up with the serial number.

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
Mt Vernon - when we get a break in the weather let me know when your free up and we can hit some back road blacktop around the area .
Yes, we can a do a ride, I can go anytime. As soon as mine arrives its into the trailer and headed to my house in Florida and I will ride till April.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Can anyone who is IL insured provide a contact name/number for theirs? I've been State Farm for almost 30 years and they don't have SS listed.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
@Swinglo I don't have an IL contact, but can confirm that StateFarm sucks with regards to the SS. Underwriting denied coverage....in Iowa I switched ALL of my policies to AllState and saved $70/month WITH adding the SS to my policies....

Reactions: Ama323

·
Registered
88 Posts
I should get mine in a couple weeks, maybe by Christmas, I live by Springfield, I have three cars, a jeep, camper, etc and I found the best rates thru progressive and ERIE. It used to be Pekin Insurance. It seems like insurance companies go in cycles. I think progressive will be the lowest for me, but need the final vin to sure. FYI, I would love to start and Illinois ride club. Any one else interested let me know.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should get mine in a couple weeks, maybe by Christmas, I live by Springfield, I have three cars, a jeep, camper, etc and I found the best rates thru progressive and ERIE. It used to be Pekin Insurance. It seems like insurance companies go in cycles. I think progressive will be the lowest for me, but need the final vin to sure. FYI, I would love to start and Illinois ride club. Any one else interested let me know.
Bro in law is some kinda big shot vice detective in Bloomington. You anywhere around there? I love riding in groups.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess all the young professionals moving there like drugs like everyone else. He's PLENTY busy chasing them...It'd be cool to hang sometime.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't call the Country financial guy (Steve Eaton) for $396.01, he will only insure you if you take your other cars to him. I am happy with State Farm however need someone to just insure this one for me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts