Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of uploading a much longer video of some hood cam GoPro footage of the Slingshot at Woodward Dream Cruise.

Here is a sneak preview.

Stay tuned!

Reactions: LowDid

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Can't view on phone. Upload to YouTube

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks for posting! It got a lot of attention! What was behind you? Even with a new SS passing by, there were a quite a number of folks focusing on what was coming next.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for posting! It got a lot of attention! What was behind you? Even with a new SS passing by, there were a quite a number of folks focusing on what was coming next.
That's not me driving, for the record, I was parked with an SS and demoing it to people as they walked and cruised past.
What's behind the red SS is two more base SSes.

·
Registered
543 Posts
That event was the annual Woodward Ave Dream Cruise. It stretched from Pontiac to Detroit, Mi. My son & I were one of many who had a chance to check out the SS. There were all manner of cars, trucks, & motorcycles present individually and with clubs. That route was some where's between 25 & 30 miles long. I'll be cruising on it in my Slingshot next year for sure if I'm not out tripping somewhere.

Reactions: Mike Mtl

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How they call this kind of activity? All these people along the road!! :)
Hey Centhron, want to see something neat?
If you use the timeline feature in Google Street View for Woodward Ave., Birmingham, MI, USA, they ran a Street View camera car along there back about 2009, and you can see the entire Dream Cruise weekend: the largest single gathering of cars in the world!

But... this video is about as equivalent, other than you can see the cars driving on the road instead.

Reactions: DKF Texas

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Woodward is awesome any Friday or Saturday night in the summer been there a few times with the Z06
This video takes me back to warmer times.
Woodward is my yearly Mecca. I never miss it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts