Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to bring this event to everyone's attention. It is being held by the relatively new Slingshot Owner's Group, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting friendship and fun for Slingshot OWNERS.
Registration is free with your SOG membership which is also free! Follow the link to the SOG website to register. This will be well attended and is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the Slingshot, socialize, ride, and meet other forum members. I will be meeting the infamous @EjFord, @wokka and dozens of others at this event, and would like to meet you too!

Huntsville Lrg Hor 7.jpg

WHO:FREE to the first 500 (limited space is available) Slingshot Owners Group (SOG) members. Become a SOG member (it’s free) at http://www.slingshotownersgroup.com

WHAT: Slingshot Homecoming Event at Polaris Industries Endorsed by Club Slingshot

WHEN: 5PM CST on June 20, 2019 through 10PM CST on June 22, 2019

WHERE:
Polaris Industries Factory (7049 Greenbrier Rd, Madison, AL 35756 [Huntsville])

WHY: Seriously? It’s a Slingshot event – do you really need a “why” like PREMIERE VENDORS, MEET-N-GREET, FACTORY TOURS, RIDES, SHOW-N-SHINE, and a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT COMING IN MAY – oh, wait, the SOG has those lined up for you too during Homecoming 2019

HOW: Simply go to the MEMBERS AREA on the SOG website at slingshotownersgroup.com and click on EVENTS

WHERE TO STAY: Will fill up VERY fast so don’t delay in making your reservation. Use discount
code of SOG for rate shown below

Huntsville Lrg Vert V2 White Brand Text.jpg

· DoubleTree by Hilton $92/night 1101 6th Ave | Decatur, AL 35601 | Hotel: 256-355-3150 | Direct Line: 256-445-3156

· Hampton Inn $117/night | 2041 Beltline Rd. SW | Decatur, AL 35601 | 256-355-5888

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So who has signed up for this? I hear there are over 100 Slingshots already registered...

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm signed up and have my room reservation at the Hampton. Riding the Slingshot down from PA.

All ready for the roadtrip.

Roof Rack Edited Small.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
I want to bring this event to everyone's attention. It is being held by the relatively new Slingshot Owner's Group, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting friendship and fun for Slingshot OWNERS.
Registration is free with your SOG membership which is also free! Follow the link to the SOG website to register. This will be well attended and is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the Slingshot, socialize, ride, and meet other forum members. I will be meeting the infamous @EjFord, @wokka and dozens of others at this event, and would like to meet you too!

View attachment 175257
WHO:FREE to the first 500 (limited space is available) Slingshot Owners Group (SOG) members. Become a SOG member (it’s free) at http://www.slingshotownersgroup.com

WHAT: Slingshot Homecoming Event at Polaris Industries Endorsed by Club Slingshot

WHEN: 5PM CST on June 20, 2019 through 10PM CST on June 22, 2019

WHERE:
Polaris Industries Factory (7049 Greenbrier Rd, Madison, AL 35756 [Huntsville])

WHY: Seriously? It’s a Slingshot event – do you really need a “why” like PREMIERE VENDORS, MEET-N-GREET, FACTORY TOURS, RIDES, SHOW-N-SHINE, and a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT COMING IN MAY – oh, wait, the SOG has those lined up for you too during Homecoming 2019

HOW: Simply go to the MEMBERS AREA on the SOG website at slingshotownersgroup.com and click on EVENTS

WHERE TO STAY: Will fill up VERY fast so don’t delay in making your reservation. Use discount
code of SOG for rate shown below

View attachment 175255

· DoubleTree by Hilton $92/night 1101 6th Ave | Decatur, AL 35601 | Hotel: 256-355-3150 | Direct Line: 256-445-3156

· Hampton Inn $117/night | 2041 Beltline Rd. SW | Decatur, AL 35601 | 256-355-5888
I got signed up but the factory tours were full. But still sounds like a good time. Ill be driving from fort wayne.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts