Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Thanks. I know it was meant for the gauges but was trying to see also how the media console lite up. Regardless, thanks again.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I had one bar left on the display today and had been 161 miles. And I put 7.5 gallons in.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Do these have high beams or just low beams?
It does have HIGH BEAMS the 2 center lights are HIGH/LOW beams where the outside ones are daylight running lights and to give reference for the width at night.

My first fill up at 189.6 miles took 7.8 gl and during break in fluctuations with the revs and speed I got 24.3 mpg
2nd fill up I let the Gas Light go on with 1 bar left and distance to empty was 25 miles, I went 198.4 miles it took 7.3 gl and I got 27 mpg, on this run I stayed above 60 mph up to 80 mph. So hopefully with daily riding and not getting on her too hard, hopefully she'll go up to 30 mpg? 388 miles in the first 24 hrs, next day I only got 107 miles on her before I had to get back to reality and take care of responsibilities i.e. get ready to leave town for work :vomit:...so she sits under cover waiting for me to get back so I can change the oil then ride her like she's meant to be ridden! ;)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
It does have HIGH BEAMS the 2 center lights are HIGH/LOW beams where the outside ones are daylight running lights and to give reference for the width at night.

My first fill up at 189.6 miles took 7.8 gl and during break in fluctuations with the revs and speed I got 24.3 mpg
2nd fill up I let the Gas Light go on with 1 bar left and distance to empty was 25 miles, I went 198.4 miles it took 7.3 gl and I got 27 mpg, on this run I stayed above 60 mph up to 80 mph. So hopefully with daily riding and not getting on her too hard, hopefully she'll go up to 30 mpg? 388 miles in the first 24 hrs, next day I only got 107 miles on her before I had to get back to reality and take care of responsibilities i.e. get ready to leave town for work :vomit:...so she sits under cover waiting for me to get back so I can change the oil then ride her like she's meant to be ridden! ;)
What grade gasoline are you all using?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts