1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for all the good work. I've updated my location. This will definitely help all the owners contact one another for BBQs and rides and such foolishness.

·
Registered
92 Posts
How are there 3 times as many users on this new map in one day versus the old map?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
How are there 3 times as many users on this new map in one day versus the old map?
This is a different map than what @MitchS has assembled. This map is generated by the forum membership locations listed in your user profiles. @MitchS map is of Slingshots and models that have been purchased and delivered.

Thank you so much @dascrow and @4Nines this is fantastic! It's amazing to see how far the forum has reached.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Apparently there are lots of forum members who don't have or are not planning on purchasing a SS. I like Mitch's map much better.

I would not become a member if I wasn't going to get one.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I would not become a member if I wasn't going to get one.
Some of us can dream, pal.

I like how some members here show up in odd European locations. Slingmods in So Cal, pops up off the coast of England. Members who live in North Jersey show up... in the Isle of Jersey. LOL.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a member and not owning a SS. I only said I would be a member with our one.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a member and not owning a SS. I only said I would be a member with our one.
Got ya, sounded like you were generalizing. Someday soon I'll own one. For now I have a new mortgage and a wedding to pay for! :confused:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I
Got ya, sounded like you were generalizing. Someday soon I'll own one. For now I have a new mortgage and a wedding to pay for! :confused:
I don't have a woman to spend my money on, or for me so I spend it on myself.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some of us can dream, pal.

I like how some members here show up in odd European locations. Slingmods in So Cal, pops up off the coast of England. Members who live in North Jersey show up... in the Isle of Jersey. LOL.
Yeah, it's not going to show correctly unless the location is exact. Some of those other users might be spammers as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts