Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to start a section on our own dealership site for new customers that talks about the care and maintenance of a Slingshot from the owner's perspective, outlining some of the things the owner's manual does not cover, but the owner's themselves have uncovered. Like:

1. Latching the hood properly
2. Must-have aftermarket accessories
3. The best cleaning products to use
ETC

There are a LOT of best practices in different threads across the forum, but I do not think there is one cohesive thread for this kind of information for an owner to have, at a glance.

Post your ideas here, and I'll add them to a section below here.
Be sure to list what you think is the most important part of owning and caring for your SS!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Slingshot best practices as determined by 2015 Slingshot owners:

[Placeholder thread]

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I'd like to start a section on our own dealership site for new customers that talks about the care and maintenance of a Slingshot from the owner's perspective, outlining some of the things the owner's manual does not cover, but the owner's themselves have uncovered. Like:

1. Latching the hood properly
2. Must-have aftermarket accessories
3. The best cleaning products to use
ETC

There are a LOT of best practices in different threads across the forum, but I do not think there is one cohesive thread for this kind of information for an owner to have, at a glance.

Post your ideas here, and I'll add them to a section below here.
Be sure to list what you think is the most important part of owning and caring for your SS!
This is absolutely a must:
#2 should've been in the owners manual "Must-have aftermarket accessories" call Mike Mtl for info. :D
seriously don't understand how Polaris could've missed that LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Slingshot quiet oil for final drive.
Sligshot oil changes timeline
Slinghot brake and clutch fliud flush
Sling cold wx clothing -12 volt powered
SLING REAR TIRE EXTENDABLE SPIKES FOR ICE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts