Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have mixed emotions about putting my ss up for sale. It's just time for a new toy. Just got a pit in my stomach after writing that last sentence, but I think it's time. The ss and my 68 gto are going to have to go to fund a new toy.

One owner 2015 "titanium". I have all the original parts that came off this thing in the past couple years. It's been dealer maintained, and I believe I'm up to date on any recalls. Had the windshield and radio put in when I purchased it.

15K OBO

Located in Groveland MA

I'll check the exact millage, but it's around 5K.
Stuff I've replaced:
Widest tire you can fit 355x20 on the rear.
Front wheels where plastidiped to match.
Headers
Side exit exaust
Steering wheel
Shift knob
Two sets of floor mats
Cold air intake
Valve cover "covers"
Other small stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Tell me about the GTO...I had a '68 LeMans back in the day and have always wanted another one or a goat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Tooth,
I've been active in the Slingshot Owner's group on Facebook. I'm looking to be part of the club.
I might not be ready to buy right now, but in a few weeks. I live in Newtown, CT.
What I'd your timeline for selling?
Thanks,
Rhadam

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not in any huge rush to sell. Haven't advertised it anywhere other than this thread. I was in Scottsdale this weekend, and after seeing a few on the road I'm having second thoughts. :facepalm:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not in any huge rush to sell. Haven't advertised it anywhere other than this thread. I was in Scottsdale this weekend, and after seeing a few on the road I'm having second thoughts. :facepalm:
That's all good man. If you find your passion for it again then you should enjoy it!

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,838 Posts
I lose a little interest every winter. Then we get a few nice days and I can't see myself selling mine. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
What rig are you using for the garage storage over the truck? Sweet teeth on the front!

I have mixed emotions about putting my ss up for sale. It's just time for a new toy. Just got a pit in my stomach after writing that last sentence, but I think it's time. The ss and my 68 gto are going to have to go to fund a new toy.

One owner 2015 "titanium". I have all the original parts that came off this thing in the past couple years. It's been dealer maintained, and I believe I'm up to date on any recalls. Had the windshield and radio put in when I purchased it.

15K OBO

Located in Groveland MA

I'll check the exact millage, but it's around 5K.
Stuff I've replaced:
Widest tire you can fit 355x20 on the rear.
Front wheels where plastidiped to match.
Headers
Side exit exaust
Steering wheel
Shift knob
Two sets of floor mats
Cold air intake
Valve cover "covers"
Other small stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts