Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a 1-18 or 1:24 scale slingshot diecast for under the Christmas tree. Anyone heard of any being made. Most companies jump on the opportunity when new vehicles come out like Miesto or Hot Wheels

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure some 5 year old kid is painting them with lead paint right now in China. :D
Arntufun, you and I must be the only ones awake at this hour. Well us and a bunch of Chinakids painting cars. We might as well grab a paintbrush and make ourselves useful:artist:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
You could have one 3-D printed based on an export of the model used in the Slingshot 360 app. Someone just needs to figure how to pull it off the app!

·
Registered
434 Posts
After seeing the clip of the filming of the new teenage mutant turtle movie, I'm sure they will have some coming out when the movie is released.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I remember when a company came out with an electric RC Can Am Spyder. I'm sure some one will do the same with the SS.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Cycle Springs has a metal model for under $100. I have one and and happy with it. Call and you can order one from them
I think I paid $49.00 for the one without the top. They have 2 versions top or no top.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts