Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Delivered to my house? Nice service.

I am driving with a friend in the morning 3.5 hours south from Amelia Island, FL to Ft Pierce, FL to get my SL. Then I will drive the SL 3.5 hours back up to Amelia Island. I should leave Ft Pierce about 1:00pm to head back north on I-95. I think it will be a long day but enjoyable day.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

I am driving with a friend in the morning 3.5 hours south from Amelia Island, FL to Ft Pierce, FL to get my SL. Then I will drive the SL 3.5 hours back up to Amelia Island. I should leave Ft Pierce about 1:00pm to head back north on I-95. I think it will be a long day but enjoyable day.
I will do same but from ft Myers to ft pierce :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

Did you take the 4 with all the traffic:)

·
Registered
175 Posts

That seems like an awesome day to me. Great Weather and the very reason you bought it. Enjoy the moment. Congrats

Reactions: FloridaJoe
1 - 18 of 18 Posts