Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for leads to three (3) SPDT illuminated rocker switch that fits SS dash.? not to expensive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys

I've already filled up the three spots for switches on the dash and need to find a place for more. Anybody using an add on switch panel? If so which one and where did you mount it. Would like to add something that has capacity of between 4 -6 more switches.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Put round rockers below the switch spots you've already used. Put them by the Stability control switch.

Pretty simple to drill a hole to make it work.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello I have looked through many posts and did not find my answer, but if I missed it I apologize in advance. Now that's out of the way... I just picked up my 16 LE last week and before she gets triple digits on her I'm already looking for mods. The LE already has two of the four switches in use and I want to do several mods that will require at least 3 more. Has someone fabricated or just modified their SS to allow more switches? I'm always leary modifying a vehicle that can't be returned to 100% stock.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Slingmods.com sells double through switches that might work depending on your application.
Thanks for the reply

I noticed these but maybe confused how those would operate. Here is a list of goodies I had in mind that I would prefer to be tied into a switch. Headlight bypass, fog bypass (considering doing the CA headlight addition), under carriage lighting, Halo's, and double garage door switches.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Thanks for the reply

I noticed these but maybe confused how those would operate. Here is a list of goodies I had in mind that I would prefer to be tied into a switch. Headlight bypass, fog bypass (considering doing the CA headlight addition), under carriage lighting, Halo's, and double garage door switches.
Hey Snake, each of our switches will support up to two 12v devices per switch. The Under Carriage Lighting does not require a switch location. It will use either an RF Remote or Phone App for Bluetooth Control. The Halo's also don't require a switch and should be run through our accessory fuse block, so you can have them turn on when the ignition turns on. The Garage doors will eat up 1 of your 2 remaining switch locations. Feel free to call in with any questions. We're at the office 9am-5pm PST mon-fri.

Thanks,
Keith

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
The SlingMods switches use a single power input to control either of two devices with ONE or Neither powered at a time, but not both at the same time.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hello I have looked through many posts and did not find my answer, but if I missed it I apologize in advance. Now that's out of the way... I just picked up my 16 LE last week and before she gets triple digits on her I'm already looking for mods. The LE already has two of the four switches in use and I want to do several mods that will require at least 3 more. Has someone fabricated or just modified their SS to allow more switches? I'm always leary modifying a vehicle that can't be returned to 100% stock.

I added two additional switches because I have DRL strips on one, the outer headlights separate from the centers so they both have their own switch, indash garage door switch and then I have a front and rear camera on a switch so I can turn either on while I'm driving.
image.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
I added two additional switches because I have DRL strips on one, the outer headlights separate from the centers so they both have their own switch, indash garage door switch and then I have a front and rear camera on a switch so I can turn either on while I'm driving.
View attachment 30514
Thanks for the pic on how you did this it looks real clean too. Do you know if the center bezel where you made the additional spots is easily replaceable to return to factory if needed?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts