Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a couple of dust covers to sell, and the forum members responded quickly! Thanks!

The covers go to the first respondees... if anything goes south with those arrangements, I'll be in touch with the next person to respond.

Again, thanks everyone. I'm glad I could do this rather than have my pocket picked by the vendor I bought them from.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Musn't cry... musn't... :bawling:
Sorry, man. That must hit close to home to have to sell. :(

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too true, Kip... there's nothing fun about this. Part of me really isn't looking forward to seeing them on the road, you know?

·
Registered
18 Posts
As mentioned elsewhere in the forum, I will no longer be purchasing a Slingshot.

I already bought a cockpit cover and a garage - dust cover. If I return them to the vendor, I'm going to get hit with a substantial restocking fee. Oh well -- that's the price I pay for changing my mind.

Rather than doing that, I thought I'd offer them to you -- my fellow forum members -- at the same price I'd receive if I returned them. This represents a sizeable savings to you.

Here are the particulars:

Cockpit Cover #2880659 SOLD
List price: $249.99 SOLD
Your price: $170.00 SOLD

Garage - Dust Cover #2880660
List price: $219.99
Your price: $151.36

I'm paying for shipping -- same as if I returned them to the vendor. They are brand new -- never removed from the box.

Send me a private message if you're interested in either or both. The clock is ticking on my window for returning them to the vendor, so please contact me in the next couple of days or I'll have to ship them back.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Ill take the dust cover. Pm me your paypal address ill pay immediately

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been offline for a bit, but upon return there are a handful of offers on the dust cover. I'm going with the earliest time stamp -- received by PM. If anything falls through on either of these, I'll contact the next in line based on who responded next.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: the covers shipped today to the first responders, so unfortunately no luck for those in 2nd+ place.

I am now accessoryless. :meh:

Three thumbs up to RevZilla for taking the helmets back with no restocking fee -- full refund, no questions asked. That came to over $1,000 so quite the relief.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Three thumbs up to RevZilla for taking the helmets back with no restocking fee -- full refund, no questions asked. That came to over $1,000 so quite the relief.
sad and happy to read this.....but I'm still trying to figure out how do you do three thumbs up? :confused::eek:

·
Registered
768 Posts
10 Sept 2014 at Battle Creek Powersports in Jasper TN.

They have received two SLs and they were pre-sold orders, I am the first Base pre-sale order and they had 7 total orders.

Have also got the run-around by Polaris via Email and on the phone. My dealer is a straight shooter and they don't know anything either!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts