Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
As always IMPRESSIVE! Talked to DJ Friday looks like @SlungLow just beat me to the rims. Oh well not really what I wanted but wasn't going to miss a good deal. DJ is a really nice guy. Gave me some suggestions. Which I need to call him to talk about some options. Anybody got questions call him he is glad to help.

·
W.H.O.R.E. (We Haul Our Ride Everywhere)
1,601 Posts
As always IMPRESSIVE! Talked to DJ Friday looks like @SlungLow just beat me to the rims. Oh well not really what I wanted but wasn't going to miss a good deal. DJ is a really nice guy. Gave me some suggestions. Which I need to call him to talk about some options. Anybody got questions call him he is glad to help.
Sorry @lostnparadise but it would have been a sin to cover up the "Faster Red" accenting with the "Slower Orange" paint. ;) Thank God for "speed dialing" :D:D
We are looking forward to seeing you guys again after meeting at the F.I.R.M. ... see ya at SSITS 16.:)

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,850 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
@SlungLow glad to see that you got them. It just let me hold out for something I really want. They will look good on your sling. Wife said, we didn't need anything that would make it look like the rest of the red sleds.:D Yes, looking forward to seeing you guys at SSITS.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts