Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good News: Bert's Mega Mall in Covina, CA received a Slingshot for their showroom last night.

Bad News: They were supposed to get 2 for the showroom and 2 for test rides. They only got 1 for the showroom and the two for the test rides never showed. :(

Personal Bad News: I'm the first in line for the Gray.. so technically that was mine. :arghh:

showroom.jpg

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
That isn't a production model. That is why they just got only 1.

Look at the headlights - it is a Canadian demo model.

It is one of the units that was in California and is traveling around to different dealerships so people can look at it. Some others in Cali have already seen this model.

If they were told it is theirs to have, that should be good news because production models should be very close behind. The last 2 of that VIN are probably 29.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
It sure looks nice though!

I wonder what Polaris is going to do with all of these marketing units when the production models ship. Maybe these dealer is ahead of the curve and already agreed to purchase it from Polaris...?:wideyed:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Good News: Bert's Mega Mall in Covina, CA received a Slingshot for their showroom last night.

Bad News: They were supposed to get 2 for the showroom and 2 for test rides. They only got 1 for the showroom and the two for the test rides never showed. :(

Personal Bad News: I'm the first in line for the Gray.. so technically that was mine. :arghh:

View attachment 1442
Is that a Canadian model? NM, my comp is skipping threads, sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts