Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greesons Slingshot Delivery-3.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-4.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-5.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-8.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-9.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-10.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-11.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-12.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-13.jpg Greesons Slingshot Delivery-15.jpg Today the much anticipated arrival of the Polaris Slingshot SL happened for at least 2 dealerships in Arkansas. I read on a friend's post that at least one SL was delivered to Gregory Polaris in Sherwood, AR. Then I checked my dealer's FB page and low and behold 2 SLs were delivered to Greeson's in Hot Springs, AR today. We are #2 on the list for a SL. I am hoping that the 2nd one is ours and that they are not planning on keeping it for a demo. Their original plan was to keep the base model for a demo. We live in Texas, just barely, in Texarkana, one exit from Arkansas so Greeson's is our closest dealer. We are going to register and title ours in Arkansas jointly with my husband and his father who lives in Mineral Springs, AR. There will not be anything that Texas can do to stop us from driving it with a co-owner who is a legal Arkansas resident. As long as an actual Arkansas resident is on the title, it is legal to drive in any state. They cannot stipulate who you decide to co-own property with. I wish we didn't have to go through this additional paperwork, but it's Texas that will be the loser because we will be paying our sales taxes to Arkansas as well as license and registration fees. We do most of our riding in Arkansas anyway. It is such a beautiful state with such great scenic roadways. Can you tell I was born on the Arkansas side, just 3 blocks from Texas? I learned to call the Hogs before I could walk. It is no accident that my Slingshot SL is Razorback RED!!!

Here are the links to the unloading videos that our dealer posted to YouTube:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sitting in the demo Slingshot SL at our preferred Polaris dealer, Greeson's in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Sure it would have been nice to be driving mine out the door today, but with the registration problems created by the last minute denial by the Texas DMV, it will take a little longer to get our paperwork in order. My father-in-law has graciously agreed to cosign, co-own and even garage our new toy at his legal Arkansas residence. I am in love!!! Oh and my hubby is rather special too...LOL

SS 1.jpg SS 2.jpg SS 3.jpg SS 4.jpg SS 5.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts