Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Totally agree. In the states most dealers have long waiting lists.
Hopefully they'll sale fast once people lay there eye's on them.
With winter upon you it may be harder.
Wonder if both there and certain states down here if people will delay getting a SS because they'd lose 4/5 months of warranty time do to winter time.
Myself I'd wait to see how the SS shakes out.
But then this also has a down side.
With the waiting lists as they are at present. If a person waited till spring would they even beable to get there hands on a SS. Decisions, Decisions.
Good thing weather doesn't factor into my area or riding season.
Happy Holidays everyone.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Totally agree. In the states most dealers have long waiting lists.
Hopefully they'll sale fast once people lay there eye's on them.
With winter upon you it may be harder.
Wonder if both there and certain states down here if people will delay getting a SS because they'd lose 4/5 months of warranty time do to winter time.
Myself I'd wait to see how the SS shakes out.
But then this also has a down side.
With the waiting lists as they are at present. If a person waited till spring would they even beable to get there hands on a SS. Decisions, Decisions.
Good thing weather doesn't factor into my area or riding season.
Happy Holidays everyone.
I'm pretty sure some of the people would not like to lose three or four months of warranty but it all depends whether or not they're willing to wait until the next batch

Happy holidays Bat

·
Registered
51 Posts
Crazy - my dealer did not call me -I had to find out my ss arrived through this forum!! Now; how to get it home in 2ft of snow and -25C...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I have a 12 G deposit, mine will be covered and is the 1st one of the truck early dec
I've heard that one before! :D Hope it's true for you.

Still waiting on my promissed 11/26 delivery...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've heard that one before! :D Hope it's true for you.

Still waiting on my promissed 11/26 delivery...
Still waiting on my promised 10/14, I mean 10/24, wait thats 11/26, OK guaranteed 1/14/15.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I see what looks like a rear view mirror, but no rear fender? Thought that was law up there. Maybe they are considering the rear body overhang as a rear fender.

Stephen

1 - 20 of 32 Posts