Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen it mentioned here before so I figured I put it out there. There is a smart phone app for the Slingshot called Slingshot 360. Once downloaded, it requires a "trigger" photo to make it work. I guess the dealers got a 5 inch or so color card that you scan with the phone and that activates the app while your pointing the phone's camera at the card. It gives you a three dimensional walkaround of the "bike". As you move the phone to different angles while pointing at the card, it shows you the corresponding angles of the SS. If you don't have the trigger card, you can get the image from a google search of Slingshot 360 app

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I downloaded the app after seeing Saint SS's post this morning and I got the "image" from Google as suggested. It work pretty cool just like the video shows but I was viewing it on a PC, that 'card' trick is cool. to be able to pick it up and view from different angles is awesome.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I agree.
It has to be the coolest app i have ever seen.
I love the 3D effect it gives.
And you are able to take "pictures" of it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I must be doing something wrong...it only works for me if I keep my phone pointed at the trigger picture the whole time.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Passenger side in front of passenger firewall. You can only see it in the pictures with the body panels removed. Real short "tailpipe" section under a big fat trash can muffler

·
Registered
438 Posts
I guess being an open cockpit you wouldnt have to worry too much about exhaust fumes getting inside.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts