Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having been involved in this forum and developing about a dozen products for the Polaris Slingshot we here at PRP Seats want to know what ideas for accessories you may have. We have come up with storage solutions, suspension seats, soft doors, shift boots and a few other items finalizing development. Now we ask you owners, What do you wish they had available for your Slingshot? If we develop your idea I'll make sure to send you one for your's if you were the first to come up with it. If its really good you can PM me too to keep it TOP SECRET!

Scott
PRP Seats

·
Mike
417 Posts
I would like some color matched body panels for the back end of the SS. Something that looks like the Corbin saddlebags (without the actual saddlebags) with built in rear fender. It makes the back end look so much better and not like a tub.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Until I replaced my steering wheel my left arm length was perfect to rest my elbow on the decending pointed "armrest". A padded, stiff foam filled arm rest for both sides (visual balance) would be great for comfort and allowing for easy reach to the wheel when driving like Mr Koolio one handed.
In case I win I don't want mine in black.. Gets too hot!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Until I replaced my steering wheel my left arm length was perfect to rest my elbow on the decending pointed "armrest". A padded, stiff foam filled arm rest for both sides (visual balance) would be great for comfort and allowing for easy reach to the wheel when driving like Mr Koolio one handed.
On the plastic side where you enter in and out? or in the middle e-brake side?

·
Slingshot Aficionado
1,486 Posts
I want an accessory button that when I push it, my Slingshot hovers, the wheels fold in and it flies like a bat outta hell!! PLEASE MAKE MY ACCESSORY!! I'd also love to get that done for free! ;)

·
Registered
564 Posts
I agree. I can't believe a vendor hasn't come out with one yet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts