Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Also,
Did you forget where you live when you posted the same Slingshade again? A Slingshade for a 2015?
Is it Utah? Or ......Mesa Az?

View attachment 188029

Lies are harder to keep up with than the truth.

·
Registered
128 Posts
You just can't make this stuff up.This pic has more mileage than many of our Slingshots.
Posted 8 minutes ago on Facebook Slingshot Owners Group.

If at first you don't succeed.....try, try again. Or, maybe Dave and Kiari are related.
Note that the photo is reversed. Too funny!

·
Administrator
3,089 Posts
After enough information was collected a scammer cleanup was enacted netting both "Mark Barreta sling sales" and "Rhorman Dave," though it was not limited to those accounts.

As a note, while threads like this one exist with scammer information in them it's not always obvious to staff if they're not looking to buy a roof. A report containing the word "scammer" and no further information isn't much to go on.

PLEASE, send me a PM, beat me with a stick, let me know what's going on...but thank you, once this thread was found and enough information gathered the accounts were removed. I expect them to pop up somewhere else, so please, send me a PM if and when they do.

·
Registered
128 Posts
After enough information was collected a scammer cleanup was enacted netting both "Mark Barreta sling sales" and "Rhorman Dave," though it was not limited to those accounts.

As a note, while threads like this one exist with scammer information in them it's not always obvious to staff if they're not looking to buy a roof. A report containing the word "scammer" and no further information isn't much to go on.

PLEASE, send me a PM, beat me with a stick, let me know what's going on...but thank you, once this thread was found and enough information gathered the accounts were removed. I expect them to pop up somewhere else, so please, send me a PM if and when they do.
When I initially reported the scam listing, I did provide very detailed info that Dave and Mark were one in the same, including links to outside facebook threads demonstrating they had scammed quite a few people already.
I was very surprised to see the response.

I also would not accuse someone of being a thief unless I was absolutely certain. Both mark and dave had already made the Facebook rounds and cashed in quite a bit.

Since we are speaking of scammers, you may think about taking a look at this posting from "Master planner"

Post claims to be in New Haven CT but, pics are all lifted from an actual ebay listing here in Minnesota:

Regards

·
Administrator
3,089 Posts
When I initially reported the scam listing, I did provide very detailed info that Dave and Mark were one in the same, including links to outside facebook threads demonstrating they had scammed quite a few people already.
I was very surprised to see the response.

I also would not accuse someone of being a thief unless I was absolutely certain. Both mark and dave had already made the Facebook rounds and cashed in quite a bit.

Since we are speaking of scammers, you may think about taking a look at this posting from "Master planner"

Post claims to be in New Haven CT but, pics are all lifted from an actual ebay listing here in Minnesota:

Regards
Apologies. I did not see the detailed report.

As a note, I did see a report from you and asked for an invitation to the conversation, and followed up with a second request, but that didn't happen. This is not an excuse, just mentioning we do try to combat scammers, and thank you again for following up with further reports.

Thank you also for directing my attention to the last item.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts