Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

As a team we've collectively decided to release "Tips and Tricks" videos when time permits. These videos will be for easy reference for the people who like to install their own mods.

Our first video is a tutorial about how to remove the plastic panel on the passenger side of the Slingshot. I simply lifted the footage from the 1320 header install video. We figured this would make it easier for people to find. Especially for people who are just coming onto the Slingshot scene.

Thank you guys so much for your continued support. We appreciate it.

**EDIT** Video updated.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hey everyone,

As a team we've collectively decided to release "Tips and Tricks" videos when time permits. These videos will be for easy reference for the people who like to install their own mods.

Our first video is a tutorial about how to remove the plastic panel on the passenger side of the Slingshot. I simply lifted the footage from the 1320 header install video. We figured this would make it easier for people to find. Especially for people who are just coming onto the Slingshot scene.

Thank you guys so much for your continued support. We appreciate it.

Thanks @Slingking, from many of us who are DIYers and I know this will be helpful for some of the new comers to the SS World. As well as for those who refuse to pay for bad installations and they later scratch there head thinking... "Damn I could have done this myself, this doesn't look professional at all". Thanks good stuff brother keep it going.

·
Info is where you find me.
336 Posts
@Slingking It's a double edge sword. If it's questionable and show me how to do it, I probably will do it myself. If during the show me, you mention a special one time usage tool, start whipping out multi-meters, and mention there's a high possibility that I might void myself... I probably will elect to pay someone for their expertise. Occasionally,
time factor will pop-a-wallet. A good quality vid is knowledge shared. Thanks to all who share...

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree with all you guys. I also figure that if the video helps you determine that you'd rather not do it yourself, it's just as helpful. It sucks to be elbows deep into a project you can't or don't want to finish. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts