Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
2,226 Posts
Hello Everyone, SlingMods.com will be offering aftermarket parts and accessories for the new Polaris Slingshot as they are released. We plan to offer everything from Emblems to Forced Induction Kits. We are eagerly awaiting the release of the Slingshot so we can start negotiating “Forum Only” deals with these parts manufacturers and to start tinkering with some aftermarket solutions ourselves.

Although we do not have anything to sell yet, we wanted to introduce ourselves and our website now to give everyone an indication of where we are headed and what our intentions are.

If you plan on manufacturing aftermarket parts for the Slingshot or know someone who is… please head them our direction so we can add their new and exciting products to our site for all to see!

We are excited to be one of the first aftermarket Slingshot vendors and are eager to see what the future holds!

Thank You,
Keith Ramirez
SlingMods.com

·
Registered
768 Posts
Good to see you planning on a business to support the SS world!

I see right now a need for some aftermarket floor mats, luggage/racks and a rear fender/mud guard. I will be watching to see when some of that gear is available.

Gary

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Accessories I'd like to see:

1. An aftermarket sound system that includes GPS for a decent price.

2. Floormats to finish the floor area that are rubber with some sort of hold down mechanism.

3. A rear fender.

4. An add on fuse box to connect future accessories as well as the trickle charger.

5. Aftermarket bling ie. Shifter knob, gas cap, light rings, etc. etc.

6. An aftermarket exhaust system to make the beast sound great.

And I'm guessing some performance goodies for the engine but until I actually drive one I'm not sure how much performance I'm going to need over stock.

·
Registered
541 Posts

2. Floormats to finish the floor area that are rubber with some sort of hold down mechanism.

3. A rear fender.

4. An add on fuse box to connect future accessories as well as the trickle charger.

And I'm guessing some performance goodies for the engine but until I actually drive one I'm not sure how much performance I'm going to need over stock.
All the above. Plus turbo.
Definitely want header and exhaust that exists out the back. Also a nice deep growl sound oh yeah.
One other thing include a 7" screen in the stereo system, need GPS.
Thanks

·
Vendor
2,226 Posts
I must say that Keith is an amazing guy, extremely friendly and very easy-going......you will all be happy to do business with this amazing gentlemen.
Appreciate the kind words Mike! Yes, we will be working diligently to bring all fellow slingshot owners every new modification we can get our hands on from Billet Engine Accessories, Body Kits, Turbo Charger Kits and HID lighting kits to name a few. We have some exciting mods coming out shortly.

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts

3. A rear fender.

+1 on everything painter said.......EVERYTHING.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts