Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully built (so you don’t have to spend six hours riveting all the many, many little PVC pieces together like my tech and I did) Slingline modular roof. (See the detailed description of this system at Slingmods.) The roof functions just fine as claimed at the builders site and at Slingmods but I decided I preferred the roof built by Bullet Concepts and switched over.

The Slinglines roof is now sitting in my garage in the crate the Bullet Concepya roof came in and can either be picked up here in Southeast Wisconsin or picked up by a shipper as crated as shippers require. Shipping will be at your expense.

The price exclusive of shipping is $600 or roughly half the delivered price of a new Slingline roof including their charge for shipping and without the hassle (or more properly PITA) of building it from the way it is delivered by the builder/dealer. I will be happy to take a picture to forward to an interested buyer of the roof in its crate ready to be picked up or shipped.

Drop me a note here at the Forum if you have any further questions or wish to make arrangements to purchase.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fully built (so you don’t have to spend six hours riveting all the many, many little PVC pieces together like my tech and I did) Slingline modular roof. (See the detailed description of this system at Slingmods.) The roof functions just fine as claimed at the builders site and at Slingmods but I decided I preferred the roof built by Bullet Concepts and switched over.

The Slinglines roof is now sitting in my garage in the crate the Bullet Concepya roof came in and can either be picked up here in Southeast Wisconsin or picked up by a shipper as crated as shippers require. Shipping will be at your expense.

The price exclusive of shipping is $600 or roughly half the delivered price of a new Slingline roof including their charge for shipping and without the hassle (or more properly PITA) of building it from the way it is delivered by the builder/dealer. I will be happy to take a picture to forward to an interested buyer of the roof in its crate ready to be picked up or shipped.

Drop me a note here at the Forum if you have any further questions or wish to make arrangements to purchase.
Interested if it fits a 2017 slr. Would have to have it shipped to Ohio,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Per the Slingmods website it will fit a 2017. Since it is in the same crate AAACOOPER (an LTL shipper) delivered my fully assembled Bullet Speed roof, I see no reason why your arranging to have it picked up from my home garage in Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin should be a problem. (We are located 2 miles north of the Illinois Wisconsin border on Lake Michigan.) You should be able to contact a trucking company and get a quote for a pick up here in shipment to your home. The shipment to me took three days by truck from Florida. If you will forward your email addressed to me yet do you Novo at Norris I’llski.com.com.coYou should be able to contact a trucking company and get a quote for a pick up here in shipment to your home. The shipment to me took three days by truck from Florida. Give me your email address and I will get pictures of it as crated in the morning. Assembled pictures are at Slingmods website. David

·
Registered
5 Posts

Interested if it fits a 2017 slr. Would have to have it shipped to Ohio,
Sorry, I dictated the last and it was garbled. My Correct email is [email protected]
[email protected] is my email.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts