1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE !

the BMW "brick" engine

135HP 6 speed sequential shifting

these are DRIVING machines, not made to just burn out the rear tire !

I think ALL three wheelers are cool, the TRIHAWK with front wheel drive is the best handling three wheeler ever made

·
Registered
434 Posts
using a forum dedicated to the Polaris Slingshot to try to sell your product that is not, or tied to the Polaris Slingshot in any way is very close to spam in my opinion.
If you want to push your product, then create your own forum to do it on.
I am sure we do not want to see, are not interested in building a kit, nor going to buy a kit trike.
The Slingshot comes already assembled.
If I wanted to build a kit, I would be on a kit car/ 3 wheeler/ bicycle forum.
Please take it some where else.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
@emilliano zapatta, all you do is come on here and talk about these vehicles. You really have no interest in the Slingshot, do you?

·
Registered
776 Posts
That three wheeler is a bit on the ugly side. Not much room in the seating area. I cant see myself getting in and out of it.
In all fairness to this Guy, he did post it in the Slingshot vs Comp. section. I kind of enjoyed seeing them. I dont want one. But I dont have an issue with him posting them. I hope to see one at Deals Gap when I get my SS and make my way there. Just not my cup of tea,But I would still like to see one up close.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm not saying there ugly , but I almost through up in my cereal bowl . You best bet emilliano would be to contact someone at Toys R Us , might be something they would put on their floor.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Even though I'm French-Canadian, and the ones from the US call me a froggy LOL

This machine would actually fit the picture of frogs.
If a wanted a frog I'll go get one with an aquarium.....this thing is ugly.

One more thing;
My name is Mike and I'm addicted to slingshot forum and sexy Quebec Froggetts LMAO

·
Registered
434 Posts
Not even an Elio is that damn ugly!!!
And i'm on the waiting list for an Elio also, LOL
I agree, the Elio is not as good looking as a Lotus, or Mercedes.
But it is a dam shade better than the toy that is being peddled in this thread (already forgot the name of it), LOL

Reactions: DKF Texas

·
Registered
776 Posts
Not even an Elio is that damn ugly!!!
And i'm on the waiting list for an Elio also, LOL
I agree, the Elio is not as good looking as a Lotus, or Mercedes.
But it is a dam shade better than the toy that is being peddled in this thread (already forgot the name of it), LOL
I agree, I have looked at the ELIO on line. And I really would not mind having one. Not for sport driving , but as a commuter .

·
Registered
434 Posts
I agree, I have looked at the ELIO on line. And I really would not mind having one. Not for sport driving , but as a commuter .
When i look at the Elio, all i see is a head turning, fully wrapped, fully tax deductible rolling advertisement for my use.:D
Looking at the slingshot the same way, LOL, it will just be more fun to drive while advertising!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FYI

I have already called EVERY POLARIS DEALER IN FLORIDA !

I collect motorcycles, both two and three wheel type.

Before you even knew what a three wheel motorcycle was, I was building and driving one !

Do you know what a FREEWAY is ?

How about a JZR ?

Trihawk ??

Sparrow ??

Jetstar (Litestar)

G&G ?

I have owned ALL OF THESE ! STill most of them !

I do have a deposit on an ELIO !

I am also going to purchase a SLINGSHOT !

NOT A DREAM OR FANTASY, REALITY !

Do you know about the PEUGOT THREE WHEELER ??

what about the VW THREE WHEELER ??????

I have owned a Can Am Spyder, still have the collector's jacket !

SO DON'T THROW STONES AT ME !

I have a collection of Bimota, Ducati, Benelli, Husqvarna, Husaberg, BMW, VOR, ™, and Vertemati !

I ride a motorcycle 365 days a year ! not just a few weeks in the summer !

the Scorpion is an excellent product, capable of long distance touring with EXTREME DEPENDABILITY !!

from what I can see, the Slingshot is good for only ONE THING ! BURNING OUT THE REAR TIRE !

are you aware Broward Motorsports in Miami area (6 shops ?) has stopped selling the Slingshot because they were told the vehicle has been reclassified as an AUTOMOBILE !! I am sure you are right on top of this …

going out for a ride to get my mail

then maybe later a ride top the North Shore Beaches( in my "UGLY" Scorpion …)

hope it is warm where you are

em

·
Registered
776 Posts
FYI

I have already called EVERY POLARIS DEALER IN FLORIDA !

I collect motorcycles, both two and three wheel type.

Before you even knew what a three wheel motorcycle was, I was building and driving one !

Do you know what a FREEWAY is ?

How about a JZR ?

Trihawk ??

Sparrow ??

Jetstar (Litestar)

G&G ?

I have owned ALL OF THESE ! STill most of them !

I do have a deposit on an ELIO !

I am also going to purchase a SLINGSHOT !

NOT A DREAM OR FANTASY, REALITY !

Do you know about the PEUGOT THREE WHEELER ??

what about the VW THREE WHEELER ??????

I have owned a Can Am Spyder, still have the collector's jacket !

SO DON'T THROW STONES AT ME !

I have a collection of Bimota, Ducati, Benelli, Husqvarna, Husaberg, BMW, VOR, ™, and Vertemati !

I ride a motorcycle 365 days a year ! not just a few weeks in the summer !

the Scorpion is an excellent product, capable of long distance touring with EXTREME DEPENDABILITY !!

from what I can see, the Slingshot is good for only ONE THING ! BURNING OUT THE REAR TIRE !

are you aware Broward Motorsports in Miami area (6 shops ?) has stopped selling the Slingshot because they were told the vehicle has been reclassified as an AUTOMOBILE !! I am sure you are right on top of this …

going out for a ride to get my mail

then maybe later a ride top the North Shore Beaches( in my "UGLY" Scorpion …)

hope it is warm where you are

em
Well when you get your Slingshot, You will be BURNING OUT THE REAR TIRE !!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ps the Corbin Merlin ??

the BMW Isetta

if you don't know about EVERY THREE WHEELER EVER MADE, then you are absolutely ignorant and biased only thinking there is ONE three wheeler ever manufactured !

do your research

compare all of them

does the Sligshot have an active hydraulic suspension system ?

what about paddle-shifting ??

that's right, it is a 5-speed than emission with an "H" pattern !

why does the $70,000. T-REX use a motorcycle engine with SEQUENTIAL SHIFTING ???

there is a place for a three-wheeled hotrod, first gear and dump the clutch and burn out that special rear tire ..

it is all fun !

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
You're not really doing a good job endearing us to you right now.

·
Registered
776 Posts
ps the Corbin Merlin ??

the BMW Isetta

if you don't know about EVERY THREE WHEELER EVER MADE, then you are absolutely ignorant and biased only thinking there is ONE three wheeler ever manufactured !

do your research

compare all of them

does the Sligshot have an active hydraulic suspension system ?

what about paddle-shifting ??

that's right, it is a 5-speed than emission with an "H" pattern !

why does the $70,000. T-REX use a motorcycle engine with SEQUENTIAL SHIFTING ???

there is a place for a three-wheeled hotrod, first gear and dump the clutch and burn out that special rear tire ..

it is all fun !
Look E Z , Im one of the few thats trying to take your side. CHILL OUT !!!! You have a three wheeler and you like it. Thats great. Not everyone likes the same thing.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts