Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the girlfriend decided to go see these bad boys in person. I had planned on getting a SS with all the mods I wanted to eventually do but man does the red POP.. Also wasn't planning on getting one at all till my 35th bday (may 2016) Went out on a demo and Mary asked me what I thought.. "Baby we have a lil paperwork to do" Dealer said they had a extra SL coming in that left on the 23rd so I put $1,000. down. Hopefully I'll get a few days this winter in the 70s, Got to love NC weather.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Good luck on getting it quick!.
We are all pulling for you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I hope he wasn't pulling my leg on the timeline but they had two SS models,one was sold and SL for the demo.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
extra SL is like extra money ... No such thing .

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He said they ordered a few extra ones that were not on the pre-order list. Think dude just wanted my money and I wont see it for months?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
He said they ordered a few extra ones that were not on the pre-order list. Think dude just wanted my money and I wont see it for months?
Congratulations TBL, it will not be months, shipping really just started the end of November.

Nov 16th was the first delivery to a forum member. The majority of first round forum members have posted picking up their Slingshots between Nov 20th and Dec15th. Polaris is still shipping and some members are still waiting for their order. After the Holidays many more should start showing up with steady and timely delivers through the rest of 2015.

If you're questioning the delivery information you received, an awesome forum member @Kip can maybe help you.
He has been updating deliver information in this thread: > http://www.slingshotforums.com/threads/polaris-web-portal-with-states.1364/page-22#post-45844

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
There are 20 people behind me that are prepaid . I dont think there is any slack in the chain to get side orders .They are telling folks here that are ordering today to expect a call in march .

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm ok if I have to wait till march it gives me more time to work on other things.. I just... just..... got really excited when he told me possibly 4 days.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Not all dealers have 20 pre-orders. We have seen dealers post here that didn't have any pre-orders. It depends on where you live and what dealer you have ordered through. I am not sure what your dealer situation is TBL, you never know!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts