Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be nice to have a map of the Slingshot owners and Members of this forum. This would aid us to see if there are any riders in our area and bring us together as a group. Is there any type of visual aid or search button for riders in our general area?

·
Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
665 Posts
It would be nice to have a map of the Slingshot owners and Members of this forum. This would aid us to see if there are any riders in our area and bring us together as a group. Is there any type of visual aid or search button for riders in our general area?
Go to the Forun Search and type in Owner's Map. Once on this thread, you can be added to the map as well as view other owners in your area.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The Owner's Map shows me some 3 hrs. west of where I live. I have tried to get corrected but have been told that the system place you according to your IP Address. Don't know why IP Address would have me in wrong place but also see another person at same location from my same general area. Based on this you will not be able to see all the SS owner's in you area or where you travel.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The Owner's Map shows me some 3 hrs. west of where I live. I have tried to get corrected but have been told that the system place you according to your IP Address. Don't know why IP Address would have me in wrong place but also see another person at same location from my same general area. Based on this you will not be able to see all the SS owner's in you area or where you travel.
When I found this map I was able to sign up and add myself based on my zip code.

Here's a link to the map I found from someone on here
SS Owner Locations

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ice, had not seen that map but on it correctly. I did not put there.... On the forum Owners Map, as I said above, wrong. I also see several that are on the Owners Map not on the SS Owners Locations map you provided link to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts