Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Get rid of the HD is you can .Get the SS if you want one.No longer a HD fan Im afraid .1 and done .

Reactions: samspring

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Well dont try to sell them all at once. You will flood your market .:angelic:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I've been riding MC's for almost 50 years now. I am going to keep my Wing along with the SS. The SS may ware off after a season or two so I want to be able to go in the garage and pick which to ride and not regret not having the choice.,

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been riding MC's for almost 50 years now. I am going to keep my Wing along with the SS. The SS may ware off after a season or two so I want to be able to go in the garage and pick which to ride and not regret not having the choice.,
That would be great but I can't keep both.. That's the problem

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
So why do u say nope
just joking around, your new to the forum, have to rub it in a little. Something like that is a choice you will have to make. Do you want 2 or 3 wheels? have bars or steering wheel? lean or not? ( I still do in my car). This may not be for everyone, try it out then decide

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
That would be great but I can't keep both.. That's the problem
I thought that may be the issue. I would go with the SS and sell the HD. You could always go back but that will cost you 10k or more. Fortunately, I can keep both. The last time I sold my MC because I got tired of riding, I had a new bike in 2 months.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Im keeping my Stratoliner when I get my SL..But thats not really what you asked. I'll get back to you in a bit .

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes it's the one just got it 4 months ago my buddy got his slingshot 2 weeks ago and I have been trying to figure out what to do since. Mine will be in tomorrow at 9am and I am mixed on what to do

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
I have and am keeping my Triumph Thunderbird. I've had the SS for 3 weeks. I love this thing. A lot of the same things you like in a bike. Wind, open air, quick jumps at lights, 90 mph by the time you get to the fast lane from an expressway ramp.
My brother in-law is a die hard Harley guy he has 2. And he rides year round in Michigan. When I told him about the SS, he told me to just get the Fat Bob I was eyeballing. When he first saw the SS in his driveway he was very impressed. I took him for a ride. He asked where the dealer is. SS convert.
If you often have a riding companion(wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, kids) they will ride with you more often and further distances in the SS. In three weeks the wife has been in the SS almost half as many Times as rode on my bike in 12 years.
In the end it Is your choice. This was my experience.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Picked up mine on Friday and traded my street glide for the SS. Happy with my decision as like you I could only have one. Very happy again, it is a kick in the pants.:)

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
The only reason I didn't trade in my bike in is its worth more to me than the 2 grand trade offer.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts