Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Right around :57 looks like the passenger side "bumper" got dinged on the corner. Wonder how common ocurance that will be

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I wonder how tough it would be to fix or hide it. Guess if it's not too bad you could use that Plasti dip to cover it up like 'white out' used to fix typewriter errors. You younger guys may need to Google "Typewriter"....:D

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder how tough it would be to fix or hide it. Guess if it's not too bad you could use that Plasti dip to cover it up like 'white out' used to fix typewriter errors. You younger guys may need to Google "Typewriter"....:D
Typewriter...never heard of that...:rolleyes::p

·
Registered
290 Posts
I will buy a couple sheets of stick on "dirt bike" number plate backgrounds and cut to fit those areas. They have them in a carbon fiber look. Also smaller versions that are intended to wrap the front fork protector on a dirt bike. They are thick and very durable.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was thinking just a strip on the leading edge of the bumper. I would cover the red, but better than getting that ding. What about the 3m spray on clear that peals off when you want to replace it. I have heard about it but never used it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts