Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
That would be amazing! it also means we may get those final illusive numbers on mpg and 0-60.

Makes me very sad that I will be waiting till the spring for mine.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I forwarded ABQ's post to my dealer, he just called me and said they have nothing official at all.

BUT...he said there was a lot of chatter going at the mother ship. The area Rep told him that trucks "COULD" start rolling in the next couple weeks, but that anyone that actually knows is not talking.

When I get word the trucks are rolling and they can give me a VIN # I will get excited.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
My dealer said today that he has no word about the 1st of October. Last comment he heard from Polaris was the first three units(1-base and 2-SL) mid-October to end-October... Second shipment from Polaris 30-days later... Hope 1st of October is correct...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just called my dealer. He gave not indication when they would arrive and said he would give me a heads up when he received noticed that the trucks were on there way. This does not give me much notice to set up financing ahead of time. He also said he did not put up his display yet since he has not product to put into it. That could not be good for the mother ship to hear if dealers who have their displays up first get the first shipments. I've waited long enough. It would be good public relations to let customers (pre-paid) as to what to expect. Yes I am excited, but winter is also coming which means any later delivery means garaged till next year. Hope they do come out Oct. 1st.
See you all down the road. I'll be the one wearing the big ear to ear grin.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Someone close to warehouse needs to take a paintball gun and shoot red paintball markings on the side of the trailers as they depart. Can you imagine seeing one of the trailers rolling down the interstate and wondering how far his next stop is.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 268 Posts