Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-I don't like all the attention it garners. Especially from young attractive females.
-I've stopped eating three meals a day, because I forget to eat when driving it.
-did the key really need to be that big? Like it's going to start Optimus prime or something.
-I hate having fun, I like to complain about every little thing I can, and unfortunately purchasing this magnificent machine, doesn't seem to meet up to my impossibly simple standards.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I'll wait to see whats the next smart car or hybrid to hit the market.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Sounds like you need to go back to your dungeon and play "World of Warcraft"!!! But before you do you can drop off that un-fun piece of machinery and ill enjoy it less for you!! ;)

Reactions: Shack

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like you need to go back to your dungeon and play "World of Warcraft"!!! But before you do you can drop off that un-fun piece of machinery and ill enjoy it less for you!! ;)
But the fit and finish isn't emaculate! I can't even look at it!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
My biggest concern is how to get pictures of your Slingshot without having 10 people around it to ruin the shot!

So annoying... in the best kind of way. Tried to take a picture about 10 times yesterday and each time I tried someone crept up and starting looking at it and asking questions.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guy today randomly at a stoplight, "so what kind of gas mileage do you get in that?"
Me...."I don't know."

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
My biggest concern is how to get pictures of your Slingshot without having 10 people around it to ruin the shot!

So annoying... in the best kind of way. Tried to take a picture about 10 times yesterday and each time I tried someone crept up and starting looking at it and asking questions.
Stop being a rock star!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
-I don't like all the attention it garners. Especially from young attractive females.
-I've stopped eating three meals a day, because I forget to eat when driving it.
-did the key really need to be that big? Like it's going to start Optimus prime or something.
-I hate having fun, I like to complain about every little thing I can, and unfortunately purchasing this magnificent machine, doesn't seem to meet up to my impossibly simple standards.

Love your post! That's one lucky GSD!!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I told you you should have bought a SPYDER

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yeah, trouble I had first night, besides all the photos was wives threatening to leave their husbands for me and my Sling. I put my 95 mile comments on another part of this forum. Go read it and learn what BAD HABIT you might have to unlearn after driving your Slingshot.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Easy way to avoid your problems and quickly become unhappy again - Just move to Texas where you aren't supposed to have a Slingshot!

·
Registered
976 Posts
You CAN cut the key down, no chip and that big plastic triangle is just fluff or you can get regular size copies made. The blanks used that are compatible with the SS key are from an old Yamaha that uses
Ilco X277 YM64 key blanks.

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
I caught the Fed Ex guy on my security cameras eye humpin' mine yesterday. I left the garage door open and when he came to deliver my floor mats for it instead of leaving the package at the front door, he left it in the garage and seen him on the camera doing a walk around and taking pictures of it. This thing has really cut down on all my "privacy ".

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
My bitch is that you are enjoying all the celebrity status that *I* should be enjoying! You got your SS at the very time I should have gotten mine from that very same dealer!

It wasn't you but I think I know who WAS the bandit who 'out bid' me on the first SL delivered there. Not his fault either, he didn't know I had placed the first order back in July.

A smiley face to prove I'm not bitter :rolleyes:

Reactions: Shack

·
Registered
273 Posts
I stopped for gas the other day. I got a few thumbs up when I pulled in, no big deal. As I am pumping my gas I hear over the loudspeaker " Pump 12, That is the coolest vehicle I have ever seen." Within 30 seconnds I was surrounded. It took me 25 minutes toget out of there. :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts