·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals!!! We are meeting up Sept. 13 around 12:30 at Eaton's Beach
Eaton's Beach Sandbar & Grill
15790 SE 134th Ave
Weirsdale, FL 32195

I'll be leading a ride heading out of Winter Garden, FL @ Avalon and 50 shell station. 9:30 AM. I'll update with a few locations that people can meet us along the way if they want to join. Otherwise create your own ride and just meet us at the restaurant.

Last count was about 15 SS's were coming.

http://eatonsbeach.com/
15790 SE 134th Avenue
Weirsdale, FL 32195

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals!!! We are meeting up Sept. 13 around 12:30 at Eaton's Beach
Eaton's Beach Sandbar & Grill
15790 SE 134th Ave
Weirsdale, FL 32195

I'll be leading a ride heading out of Winter Garden, FL @ Avalon and 50 shell station. 9:30 AM. I'll update with a few locations that people can meet us along the way if they want to join. Otherwise create your own ride and just meet us at the restaurant.

Last count was about 15 SS's were coming.

Eaton's Beach Sandbar & Grill | Sandbar & Grill on Lake Weir, Weirsdale, FL.
15790 SE 134th Avenue
Weirsdale, FL 32195[/QUOTE

Anyone can join us guess we are leaving Apopka around 9:30 - 10am, doesn't take long to get up there so if we decide we can make a BS stop.

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
OMG! That is one of my favorite restaurants and a great location. Since I have yet to buy a Slingshot, would it be ok for a current HD rider to join you?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG! That is one of my favorite restaurants and a great location. Since I have yet to buy a Slingshot, would it be ok for a current HD rider to join you?
Yea. I have some HD buddies coming as well.

Sent while driving my SS no handed.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you make yours 10 we should be up there from WG. There is a nice wawa on 441 as well. Good coffee and breakfast sandwiches.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
If you make yours 10 we should be up there from WG. There is a nice wawa on 441 as well. Good coffee and breakfast sandwiches.

The Wawa is a better choice - cause I don't pay for coffee just have samples until I get kicked out. 10am looks OK

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Only one other North Central Florida event can beat this meet and that's [Oct 16, 2015] The Hahn RaceCraft SlingFest CUP Track Day at the FIRM so for all u " maybe" show ups this meet can be the closet thing to see a pretty big number of slings on the road, so guys and gals try to make it.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts