Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-SOLD-

We purchased this from a customer that went a different route on exhaust. We can accept credit cards also.

We also have 1 - 1320 header in stock as well. We will give an additional $15 discount if the header and exhaust are purchased at the same time.

Total $730 shipped!
That's cheaper than an exhaust system by itself!

Nathan&Brian
@ristrocketracing
Ristrocketracing.com - Three Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Supplies

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
yes louder than stock, depending on the baffle significantly louder or slightly louder
Thanks, I want to replace my stock unit but looking for something less or the same from a "loud" prospective. Don't want the SS to sound like a rice burner either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well the factory exhaust is whisper quiet and nothing even compares to it that i've seen produced. People are generally not looking for quieter and nothing about uptone sounds ricey for that matter.

Thanks, I want to replace my stock unit but looking for something less or the same from a "loud" prospective. Don't want the SS to sound like a rice burner either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
You gone eat yo cornbread?
95 Posts
Three questions:
So, these 2 items your selling will work in conjunction with each other? The kit/package comes with everything I need for install? I understand theoretically that these 2 items together is supposed to boost hp by 18?

·
95 Posts
This deletes the cat, right?

·
95 Posts
Would you accept an offer of $700 for the combo shipped?

·
95 Posts
Had to try lol. I'll take it at $730

1 - 20 of 23 Posts