Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: 2016 base SS. 2,600 miles. Located in SoCal (Camp Pendleton). PM me for details. I'll give my contact number to serious buyers. Polaris warranty until Feb 2018! REDUCED PRICE!!! $18,000

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
del amo motosports has 4 sl two red one turbo silver for 19,999.....went down there last week and recalls still not done....have yours been done....a lot of bases are going for 18 to 19 new....what mods have been done....i'm interested at 16,000 for a base 2016 with 2600 mi.....let me know...
That may be sticker price, but you aren't walking out the door with an SL for 20. Even base new, with taxes you're paying over 20. 16k isn't in my ballpark. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
253 Posts
That may be sticker price, but you aren't walking out the door with an SL for 20. Even base new, with taxes you're paying over 20. 16k isn't in my ballpark. Thanks for your interest.
stand your ground!! if your not hurting for the $$ someone will come around and give you a fair price. I have a 2015 base ss and i got offered $18,000 for it a couple of months ago. some people just want something for nothing! I will never sell my ss for less then what i think its worth. glad to see you stick with your price!! to me an offer of $16,000 is an insult!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stand your ground!! if your not hurting for the $$ someone will come around and give you a fair price. I have a 2015 base ss and i got offered $18,000 for it a couple of months ago. some people just want something for nothing! I will never sell my ss for less then what i think its worth. glad to see you stick with your price!! to me an offer of $16,000 is an insult!!
I am in no rush at all. It was 72 degrees here yesterday. I went for an awesome ride. I will enjoy it until I sell it. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2016 base SS. 2,600 miles. Located in SoCal (Camp Pendleton). PM me for details. I'll give my contact number to serious buyers. Polaris warranty until Feb 2018! $19k.
Spring and Summer of 17 around the corner... I might mess around and keep it after yesterday's ride. Beautiful 72 degree temp on 101 in Carlsbad/Oceanside

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was offered 14,000 for my 2015 with $2000 in Audio upgrades and 3000 miles. I politely told the "buyer" I owned the SS outright and it wasn't eating anything and I'd politely have to decline. My biggest beef with the SS was it was too slow, so a Supercharger and I'm keeping it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts