Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess people are like me and just tired of waiting on the unicorn to appear. Im made a call to a guy with a P6 Scorpion for sale. I may fall out on the wait. I am trying to believe but its getting more difficult by the hour.

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
You kiddin'? There are five people who have posted more this month than the previous month's top poster. Yesterday morning there were two pages of unread threads for me to read. All we can do for now is talk; get all the talking out now, and save up all that riding time for later!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Guess people are like me and just tired of waiting on the unicorn to appear. Im made a call to a guy with a P6 Scorpion for sale. I may fall out on the wait. I am trying to believe but its getting more difficult by the hour.

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.
Hang in there Rabtech, we are in this together, well kind of, I have felt the same way before, and the support found here brought me back. Watch Chris's video again, it worked for me. Any one know where that video went?

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wish they would at least send out another memo or even just lie to me so I would have something to cling to.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife told me that if I mentioned the SS again she would sleep in the spare bedroom. And my friends think I'm making it up and there is no SS. I sold my Ducati Diavel and I need to get out and ride. I am going to go batshit crazy soon......

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
My wife told me that if I mentioned the SS again she would sleep in the spare bedroom. And my friends think I'm making it up and there is no SS. I sold my Ducati Diavel and I need to get out and ride. I am going to go batshit crazy soon......
you might be on to something, maybe it's like the Matrix

·
Registered
916 Posts
I agree Rabtech and was thinking the same thing these last few days. It seems that after the infamous fax, things slowed down. I think we are all tired of the false dates that came and went, grousing about the lack of delivery and information from polaris and once we got the official, even though it was shittily worded fax from Polaris, things slowed down. Oh sure there is still plenty of chatter but its mostly Kip answering every single dealer related question, (thanks Kip!), Mike the canuk with his sexual innuendos and "Sorry I speak French, I don't understand" (You do pretty damn good with the English), Turbo with his stories of Ole and transvestite nuns and of course Contact with his calm voice of reason and great, almost insider, info. There's plenty of other folks that are on multiple times every day but I just listed the ones that are reliably consistent with their posts. I mostly just lurk now and give out a few agrees, likes and winners but still read every damn post. Waiting for the finish line like the rest of you folks. Have a Great Day!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
We are definitely in the lull now just waiting for some additional info on actual deliveries. Most any info we are getting now is all over the place - deliveries mid November, end of November, December and that is just depressing. Much of the country going into the deep freeze next week which also puts a huge damper on taking delivery of a topless toy.

It is a reality that October excitement has now become November uncertainty.

·
Registered
173 Posts
im checking every day for updates since my dealership where I have mine on order has never called me once, not even once, Ive had more follow up from a dealership that I don't even have a deposit on, but they are over 7 hours away from me

·
Registered
173 Posts
Denver Colorado order is from Cheyene wy the guy that has great info and follow up is in Rapid City SD

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
im checking every day for updates since my dealership where I have mine on order has never called me once, not even once, Ive had more follow up from a dealership that I don't even have a deposit on, but they are over 7 hours away from me
Don't feel bad Steve, I have never been contacted either. I make calls to the dealer and get info as a concerned citizen.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts