Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this has been discussed somewhere in another thread but, I know I will need some form or security on this eye candy or it will most likely be abducted!!!
I'm thinking I need a high tech alarm remote monitoring electrocution system!! A little help my brothers.....

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I've looked that option over but, are there other options??? Being one of the first to drive and park the SS around town, I'm positive someone is going to want to mess with it or make it theirs!! A security system has to be one of my first adds

·
Registered
16 Posts
the security system has an option to set a code for starting purposes. The key has to be present. it has a fob in the key according to owners manual

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the security system has an option to set a code for starting purposes. The key has to be present. it has a fob in the key according to owners manual
Canadian model has the security options I believe

·
Registered
290 Posts
My SL came with a "Trunk Monkey" for security. You must have the base model. A quick fix is a cable from the frame to steering wheel until you get an alarm, thats what I am doing. Enjoy my friend.
IMG_0438.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not high tech but at least it adds a little security. I turn the wheel so they can't roll it straight onto a trailer. I hook it up to the clutch pedal so it also makes it a little harder for someone to just "pop it" in neutral and release the brake if they want to cause harm and destruction. Especially if your parked on a hill or slope.
CL303-PedaltoWheelLock-Primary.JPG lock1.jpg lock2.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Maybe this has been discussed somewhere in another thread but, I know I will need some form or security on this eye candy or it will most likely be abducted!!!
I'm thinking I need a high tech alarm remote monitoring electrocution system!! A little help my brothers.....
You can use a GPS alert tracker on it. I have one on mine and it works amazing. It will alert you to any movement and will also allow you to see where it is real time... Call Arrowtrack and ask for Steve, tell him that Magic gave you the info.. He will explain the product, or you can go to the website.. arrowtrack.com....5629992477

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
You can use a GPS alert tracker on it. I have one on mine and it works amazing. It will alert you to any movement and will also allow you to see where it is real time... Call Arrowtrack and ask for Steve, tell him that Magic gave you the info.. He will explain the product, or you can go to the website.. arrowtrack.com....5629992477
arrowtrack.com resolves to nothing, have a real link?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Just add a hidden kill switch along with the "START" button or add a switch on the fuel pump to disable. Both would be good also. Good luck. Ride safe and be safe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts