Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you guys be interested in the Compustar systems installed? I choose this brand because I have personally used it for over 13 years on just about every car I own and it has been flawless and stand behind the product.

It can tie in remote start, alarm with proxy sensor, and much more. With the Drone added you can control everything on you smart phone. It also has live tracking in case someone would ever steal your SS. A few years ago I had one of my trucks in for some warranty work and it was neat to open up the app and it would show me the truck on a google map. I could see when it was inside or out back at the dealer and when they test drove it, it shows it moving in realtime, and also logs it.

So lets say you park your SS and go inside to work as long as you have cell service on your phone its monitoring your SS. If someone tampers with your SS it will notify you via your phone in realtime of what sensor is tripped. You leave on vacation and your loosing sleep thinking someone might jack your SS or you son might take it for a joy ride no problem! Again if you have internet you will be able to view status in realtime!

Prices will range from $450-600 installed depending on options you choose.

Some more info

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Would you guys be interested in the Compustar systems installed? I choose this brand because I have personally used it for over 13 years on just about every car I own and it has been flawless and stand behind the product.

It can tie in remote start, alarm with proxy sensor, and much more. With the Drone added you can control everything on you smart phone. It also has live tracking in case someone would ever steal your SS. A few years ago I had one of my trucks in for some warranty work and it was neat to open up the app and it would show me the truck on a google map. I could see when it was inside or out back at the dealer and when they test drove it, it shows it moving in realtime, and also logs it.

So lets say you park your SS and go inside to work as long as you have cell service on your phone its monitoring your SS. If someone tampers with your SS it will notify you via your phone in realtime of what sensor is tripped. You leave on vacation and your loosing sleep thinking someone might jack your SS or you son might take it for a joy ride no problem! Again if you have internet you will be able to view status in realtime!

Some more info
So these aren't plug and play systems? What kind of options would be available? Would we be able to do a 'base' system then add the optional modules later? Sorry for all the questions but this interests me and I don't know much about this kind of product.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So these aren't plug and play systems? What kind of options would be available? Would we be able to do a 'base' system then add the optional modules later? Sorry for all the questions but this interests me and I don't know much about this kind of product.
No they are not plug in play systems. Options would be shock and proxi sensor, adding the drone to use your smart phone, remote start, etc.. check the website and you can see all the options. Yes a base system can be installed and you can add as you want. Since their is no doors their will be no door trigger to set off the alarm, so a shock sensor and proxi sensor would be used in place. it will also allow you to record a personal message when the sensor is tripped.

This is is also a cool option its a touch pad that arms and disarms the system. So lets say you drive your SS to the beach and you don't want to bring your extra keys, phone helmet, etc... Lock them in the back compartment arm it with the touch pad and leave then when you come back enter your code and its unlocked.
http://www.compustar.com/security-systems/FT-RPS-TOUCH.php

No worries on questions we are here to help!

·
Registered
792 Posts

Some more info
I'll buy one! Wonder who will install locally? KC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts