Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are 20.00 and worth every penny. It puts the buckle up so you can plug it in without having to lean over. If you get one get the rigid one so it will stand up and its easy to plug into.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks just ordered one. I had realized it was a pain to secure the seatbelt. My watch was always knocking into the side and I would always have to take my glove off. Thanks for posting this.:)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Awesome idea! I kept having to have my gloves off to actually buckle in the cold!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have one in 12" on my slingshot and one that is 8" in my truck. I got on ebay

Reactions: SlingMods

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey I will say the plastic part at the top that covers the place where tour belt clicks into will scuff the wing part that it comes past. I wrapped mine with this super wide electrical tape. I think the roll i bought is 3 inches wide. I just made two loops around it and it was covered. That way it doesn't look bad and the vinyl the tape is made from is soft enough to absorb the plastic on plastic scuffing

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey I will say the plastic part at the top that covers the place where tour belt clicks into will scuff the wing part that it comes past. I wrapped mine with this super wide electrical tape. I think the roll i bought is 3 inches wide. I just made two loops around it and it was covered. That way it doesn't look bad and the vinyl the tape is made from is soft enough to absorb the plastic on plastic scuffing
Would spray on plastic dip work for that as well in correcting the issue?

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would spray on plastic dip work for that as well in correcting the issue?
it might. I.just reached for the first thing that I knew would work. Try it and let me know. it would look a little better i guess.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
6 Posts
Type "A" 7/8" and both of the 8" extensions are the same idea - Ridgid - both available from Amazon with free shipping. just shop and you'll find the best deal. the one I found is gray , 8" and $13.00 with free 2 day shipping

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can find the soft ones too. they are better if you're putting them in your pocket when you park, but, you have to "Fish" around for them to put them on which defeats my purpose -

·
Registered
542 Posts
If you don't mind the soft types you can get FREE ones at your Chevy dealer. Ask for a pair for a 2014 Silverado truck belt extenders. Other years probably fit as well but I know for sure the 14's fit perfect. They'll add 9"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts