Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CORBEAU.COM Some of these seats have optional Heat, Recline, Adjustable Lumbar, Suspension, and Seat Belt Options. They offer a Seat-Saver that protects the seat from inclement weather and the sun, when parked. They fold up small and can be put in the storage compartments. Some seats are available in Gray, for Grey lovers and Two-Tone, Red/Black, for the Red lovers. Enjoy-TOM

Attachments

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Probably not waterproofed, I'm guessing? The stock seats are my personal preference for that reason.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Probably not waterproofed, I'm guessing? The stock seats are my personal preference for that reason.
I think the stock seats are perfect for the animal that it is. I'm all about improving stock items. Some additional items are cool but start changing the look and creates some problems. Im old.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I also think a cool aftermarket seat (although cool looking) would pose a higher possibility of theft. Those seats aren't cheap and would unbolt easily.

·
Vendor
118 Posts
I see three issues here, but a great idea none the less.

1- as others had mentioned, the weather proof stock ones are your best bet.
2 & 3 are pretty much the same; fitment, You would need to find seats that will fit a corvette ( narrow racing seat) and even then they might still be too wide. and if you're using a stock diagonal style seat belt with a racing seat the seat belt has a tendency to sit directly under your left ear...

·
Registered
639 Posts
I suspect the Corbeau A4 shaved seats for vette's would fit, it's what I put in my 76. But you run in to the weatherproof problem and that of cost. They're $1200 a pair.

·
Vendor
118 Posts
The more i think about it, youre probably right. A vette seat should fit. I remember putting stand seats in my TA and having to shoe-horn them in lol.

·
2,333 Posts
The Sparco R100 in vinyl might be as close as you can get to a somewhat weather resistant reclining seat at a reasonable cost .....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see three issues here, but a great idea none the less.

1- as others had mentioned, the weather proof stock ones are your best bet.
2 & 3 are pretty much the same; fitment, You would need to find seats that will fit a corvette ( narrow racing seat) and even then they might still be too wide. and if you're using a stock diagonal style seat belt with a racing seat the seat belt has a tendency to sit directly under your left ear...
CHECK THE SPARCO R333 I think its the best looking seats for slingshot

1 - 20 of 37 Posts