Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1 of 1 in the world out of about 45 built. It is the only turbo. If you're looking for something different then this is it. Very fast and a blast to drive. I bought it directly from the owner of the company that built these. It was his personal ride. Any questions feel free to ask. I'm located in Oklahoma City.

Attachments

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,801 Posts
That's pretty cool. I have seen one in the Colorado Springs area in the lasts few weeks.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
PM sent. Does anyone know what happened to this company and why their website is still live?
The Scorpion P6 website doesn't appear to have been updated since 2015. www.flytheroad.com from Persu Mobility was originally hoping to hit the market in 2014, but never made it, yet the website is still accessible, but not updated.
www.reversetrike.com is the site I have always felt to be the goto source for info on reverse trikes since I first came across it back in the mid-2000s, but it is now updated less frequently than it used to be, so some models may or may not still be available. Oddly enough, it lists the Elio and Can AM trikes, but I didn't see the Slingshot listed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a 1 of 1 in the world out of about 45 built. It is the only turbo. If you're looking for something different then this is it. Very fast and a blast to drive. I bought it directly from the owner of the company that built these. It was his personal ride. Any questions feel free to ask. I'm located in Oklahoma City.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts