Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I stopped by Mancuso 59 today to show them the SS, hopefully they will take as good care of me as Scott at Sport Rider in Altoona Wi!
As we were talking I saw this base SS in need of help. The guys said the owner was doing donuts in a parking lot and hit one of the concrete barriers...broke the swing arm!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
He had to have been doing a little more.... Look at the plastic just in front of the battery area... He hit there first.... How do you not see that... Or better even do it with obstacles like that around... :wideyed: :facepalm: ?

·
Super Moderator
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He had to have been doing a little more.... Look at the plastic just in front of the battery area... He hit there first.... How do you not see that... Or better even do it with obstacles like that around... :wideyed: :facepalm: ?
I am not sure but when I saw it the fact that the rear wheel was in the seat didn't quite register in my brain...I can't even fathom that thought process.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
If the Slingshot was AWD he could have just drug that ugly ass home. The back is ugly, but REALLY ugly without the tire back there. Like a cat's ass without a tail.

·
Super Moderator
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If the Slingshot was AWD he could have just drug that ugly ass home. The back is ugly, but REALLY ugly without the tire back there. Like a cat's ass without a tail.
You surely are not referring to the chocolate starfish.....actually there is a fix for that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts