Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
118 Posts
Seemed like a pretty whimpy turbo.. should be interesting to what it does on the rollers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would like to encourage everyone to wait and see what we have coming with our kit. There are so many things that don't add up with this kit. No muffler, using the factory elbow at the throttlebody, the intercooler is behind the radiator and it would be getting very little air flow. What are they using for tuning? So many questions.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alpha, I was just curious to who was throwing this together. You guys on here are where I plan on buying all my upgrades. I have ten thumbs when it comes to this type of stuff, I learn through reading all of your posts
I do know what, righty, tighty, and lefty lucy means, but the buck stops there.. lol

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I am PPPPAAATTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEENNNNNNNNTTTTTTTLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY waiting:)

·
Vendor
118 Posts
I would like to encourage everyone to wait and see what we have coming with our kit. There are so many things that don't add up with this kit. No muffler, using the factory elbow at the throttlebody, the intercooler is behind the radiator and it would be getting very little air flow. What are they using for tuning? So many questions.
any hints of what kind of turbo you guys are planning on using?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
You guys are gonna kill yerselves with them things. Next you all will be shooting your eyes out come Christmas morning.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, my first thought was how is that intercooler going to work there. Looks like someone threw this kit together without any thought at all.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Looks like it's done. Doesn't look too rough of an install.

Stephen
No not done yet, they say it should be completed by the end of the month.
They also say it will be around 4k for the self install kit. Seriously? From what I saw, I would give them maybe $400 for an ebay special, definitely not $4,000.
I really hope the finish product looks much better than that. $4000 dollars and they mount the cooler behind the radiator. Hope they throw in some extra zip ties, couple of pistons and some duct tape.:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts