Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been looking forward to meeting Slingshots owners to ride with and trade ideas and knowledge.

If there's anyone interested in meeting up, please let me know. I'd rather us all get the attention together than receiving it all myself :)

I am located right outside San Francisco on the peninsula.

Let's Ride!

KyJoKo

·
Registered
499 Posts
Dont know if they still have a meet and greet at the San Jose or at Hollister, both dealership stopped selling Polaris Slingshot. The only one that I know of is in Livermore and at Auburn that you can purchase and service them. Kinda sad how it turned out. Anyways, have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
151 Posts
No prob. The weather's gotten cold and crossing that bridge is freezing lol. Hopefully there'll be a warm day to ride soon

·
Registered
105 Posts
We are on the Monterey Peninsula. So, a little bit of a ride to get up there but we would be like to get together some time and ride with other Slingshots. Might have to wait until spring unless this dry weather holds out.

I got the recall notice the other day so I will be going up to California Speed-Sports in Livermore as soon as I can get it scheduled.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Jim, I'll be in Livermore next week for the recall also. They said it's a "while you wait" operation so we'll see.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Actually I just drove up the up JTown yesterday to pickup mochi doughnuts for my duaghter's party. Crossed two bridges and geary blvd didn't screw me over. Chase center is beautiful to drive by though except for, you know, who plays there lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts