Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, after 5 years, two Slingshots, Gail and I have taken a new direction. We sold Snazzy. It has been a most exciting adventure we had with Snazzy. We traveled across the USA with Snazzy on our Trailer and enjoyed many great rides on some of the greatest roads. Just wanted to let you know, all of our Video of help for the Polaris Slingshot will still be available on the this forum and our youtube channel, samowens44. We will stick around to keep up with what all our Slingshot friends are doing, but just not owners.
To all , our decision was based on our own desire of new directions for our attention. I still think the Polaris Slingshot is the most exciting vehicle ever made, loved every minute of the adventure.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Folks, after 5 years, two Slingshots, Gail and I have taken a new direction. We sold Snazzy. It has been a most exciting adventure we had with Snazzy. We traveled across the USA with Snazzy on our Trailer and enjoyed many great rides on some of the greatest roads. Just wanted to let you know, all of our Video of help for the Polaris Slingshot will still be available on the this forum and our youtube channel, samowens44. We will stick around to keep up with what all our Slingshot friends are doing, but just not owners.
To all , our decision was based on our own desire of new directions for our attention. I still think the Polaris Slingshot is the most exciting vehicle ever made, loved every minute of the adventure.
Thankyou Sam for all the repair and maintenance videos, I refer to them all the time. You have saved us all a lot of money by showing us how easy it is to do it yourself. Thanks again Sam.:)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Damn , going to miss you @Samowens44 your videos have been a great inspiration for many and I cant count how many times I have referred inquiring customers to your videos for info.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wish you and Gail the best. You've assisted alot of folks, myself included. From your trailer which I went n found same type n ramps to seatbelt revamp to changing oil. I could go on n on n sure others can to.
Wish you 2 the best my friend.
Randy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't blame you Sam. After 5 years I'm selling mine too. I have a 2017 SL and I'm kinda tired of the recalls. Especially always done in the winter here in NC. At least you had the pleasure of all year riding in Florida. I also worry about a flat in the middle of nowhere. And the distance for service and recalls from my area is a long way. Upkeep is expensive unless you do it yourself. Which I do. But mainly the basics. It is fun, and people get a kick out of seeing it but, the novelty wears out. Anyway, enjoy your new adventure next to your wife. Thanks for the Slingshot videos. They helped alot. I'll continue riding my Go Kart until I'm ready for my next adventure also. Godspeed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts