Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any vendors have any sales going on now. Looking at getting a top for my Slingshot really like the one from Twist Dynamics. or is there any vendors offering a forum member discount.

Thanks Slingshot RC / Rick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Give me a call at 941-203-5792. Slingshotonly.com. We are open 9-6 EST Monday -Friday. We have some B grade Bullet V backs in stock that just need a little touch up on sale for $200 off plus free shipping.

·
Registered
265 Posts
If your looking for inexpensive, I think the fab factory roof is worth the extra $300 over that one. @slingshotrc if you are a patient person, there are always tops coming up for sale here. Sometimes REALLY great deals if you can travel to pick it up.
I got a twist one off of here for 500.00 just keep your eye out ... deft stay away from the 200.00 off damaged goods guy... wow

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I looked at the MeanSling top at the Rally last week and thought it was one of the neatest tops I've seen. I much prefer open top but this husband/wife team offers a top that is so easy to remove it might tempt me to get one later on.
Reminded me of the old days of my MG and TR7 with the "rag tops". Nice couple with a new offering, so give them time to come up with new colors and mods to fit different windshields. :D

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,816 Posts
The Mean Sling is the one I plan on getting. The Wife doesn't ride for real long trips right now because of the sun getting to her. I don't mind the top being off...and the fact that it's quick on and off design at a price point that makes sense...it's a no brainer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts