Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've decided to add a few new colors to our lineup of MadStad adjustable blade windshields and to help kick this off we're going to put all of our Slingshot windshield systems on sale for 10% off through February 1! This is a rare event and with the upcoming introduction of our new Stinger roof, this is your chance to get a deal on the smoothest airflow possible on a Slingshot. Two colors previously unavailable are Light Gray, Medium Gray and Ruby Red. Light Gray has the visibility of clear but is more subtle and tends to be more "invisible" than clear. (Clear plastic tends to be bright, stands out.) The Medium Gray is a great all-around tint that adds a splash of charcoal color without being too dark to see through, even at night. Ruby Red is a bold deep red that goes great with the red Slingshots, of course!

How to get the discount online: During checkout on our site look for the Coupon Code box and type in MADSLINGBLADE (some people call it a Kaiser blade, we call it a madslingblade! ;)). Click "Apply" and your discount will show up on the summary page. If you don't see the size and/or color you want just call us or email, we're working on updating all the options as we speak.

How to get the discount anywhere else: If you want your dealer to install this you can order it through your dealer and get the same 10% off. Just have them call us and ask for the discount.

This discount applies to ALL MadStad windshields for the Slingshot, even our Dual systems. Remember, Monday February 1 is the LAST DAY of this promotion. Here are all the colors so you can see what they look like:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Great Windshield.... Drove to Brooksville and picked up my new 9" adjustable to replace the double bubble factory screens. Wow what a difference, you can actually carry on a conversation at 50mph. Blair and the Team at Madstad .... Thank You for the factory tour.... Great Product..

@MadStad

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great Windshield.... Drove to Brooksville and picked up my new 9" adjustable to replace the double bubble factory screens. Wow what a difference, you can actually carry on a conversation at 50mph. Blair and the Team at Madstad .... Thank You for the factory tour.... Great Product..

@MadStad
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed the tour and are pleased with the performance of your new MadStad SS Blade system! -Blair

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mr MadStad,
I'm running the stock windshield on my 2016 LE and I want to change to your blade or double. What color is close to the dark factory color on the black SE. Also what will the increase be in height over the stock shortie one. Tired of taken every bug on the fore head.
Thank you in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts