Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are hard after market ones by Corbin. But what I am looking for is leather ones to put behind and on the role bars. Anyone have some thoughts or have some that are working for you?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Couple water proof duffel bags, bungee straps, and one tow strap worked great for me on a 10 day trip through Colorado, Utah, California, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico. Saw rain storms, sand storms, 115 degree heat and speeds up to 90mph (allegedly).

Bought two on Amazon.

Mens Large 22" Duffel Duffle Military Molle Tactical Cargo Gear Shoulder Strap Travel Bag Amazon.com : Mens Large 22" Inch ACU Digital Camo Duffel Duffle Military Molle Tactical Gear Shoulder Strap Travel Bag : Sports & Outdoors

They didn't scratch or scuff but you could probably put a towel under them if you were worried

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Post #2 looks like Sidichi Distanza bags, which is what I bought too. Double extra wide Velcro straps to wrap around sissy bar. Hold bag up off the rear surface.
GOtta unwrap the drivers side to add fuel. Pricey, but effective.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Post #2 looks like Sidichi Distanza bags, which is what I bought too. Double extra wide Velcro straps to wrap around sissy bar. Hold bag up off the rear surface.
GOtta unwrap the drivers side to add fuel. Pricey, but effective.
Interesting, we too have a pair of Sedici Distanza Sissy Bar Bags and we can refuel easily without unwrapping them? When you wrap the strap around the top of the bar do you hold them up high? These bags are very nice, they add lots of storage space, though when we purchased ours two years ago they were under $100 each so yes, they have increased notably. Today the MeanSling Storage Bags look like the cat's meow!

P1110719.JPG

Bill

·
Registered
87 Posts
Will try wrapping straps differently tonight when I head south. Very roomy indeed, and sturdy sides. Yup, wish I had seen the Mean Sling bags before I bought these. Woulda saved enough for another mod!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts