Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I started and at times wish I would have left front alone and just changed the rear of body but my saw that day could not stop cutting and boy I would be riding SS right now had I just did rear changes but no.
So doing a lot of foam ing as you can see to get hood some what designed..and going to put doors on it this trip.. I would like to have higher body line and would just fiberglas in the higher line but my wife who loves SS would kick me out of house if I do not put doors on for easier excess.. But hopefully will have some hood designed in next few weeks and the rear is close but still need more detailing .. And then making those doors.

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I was ill from taking sleeping meds for Tinnitus and went into benzo withdrawal ..Yikes 5 months and could not touch anything to work on.
But at 68 yrs young ..LOL Yes I feel like 68 but my stupid head says keep going. Will need new knees this year yikes..
But I am determined to get this Sling body done.. If I could find someone to finish what I started I would pay.
But asking around no body seems to want to work on fiberglas and take on this project.
So hopefully when weather gets little warmer here in NJ will try and go out and finish what I started..
If anyone knows of anyone in NJ that works fiberglas and I could hire them to help finish this project, let me know.
So hope this summer can have on road again...Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Joe, @76 and running my residential painting business -- with brush in hand 4 to 6 hours a day -- I understand -- I'm blessed to have a son and a young lady who work for me and keep things moving. Good luck with getting the project completed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts