Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! we are looking for some clarification regarding the ride across the US. There is a stop in Vail, CO, from Sept 1st and departing to WY on September 5th. Will people be riding the Rockies beginning (in the morning) of September 1st, or September 2nd (morning)? A post says arriving from Montrose to Vail, September 1st, and looking for more detail if possible. We are working on reservations in Vail where we will join the ride and want to make sure we don't miss out on the fun! Thanks much!! Debra

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hello! we are looking for some clarification regarding the ride across the US. There is a stop in Vail, CO, from Sept 1st and departing to WY on September 5th. Will people be riding the Rockies beginning (in the morning) of September 1st, or September 2nd (morning)? A post says arriving from Montrose to Vail, September 1st, and looking for more detail if possible. We are working on reservations in Vail where we will join the ride and want to make sure we don't miss out on the fun! Thanks much!! Debra
Debra.The 1st Sept is the day the Slingshots in the Rockies begins.That is the start day when registrations open,vendors open.The host hotel Comfort Inn things begin to jump.Tel 970-949-5511 We have great discount rates and everyone stays there with a few exceptions.Most people arrive that day.The road rally will be coming in from Montrose that day as well.Quite a few also come the day before and ride around on their own.
Our rides are on the 2nd,3rd&4th.On the 5th the place empties out.
Are you coming just for Slingshots in the Rockies 1-5 Sept or are you wanting to do that plus ride on some of the rally.We are getting registrations for both.You are most welcome to do as little or as much as you like.
Go to our website www.slingshotroadsters.com
Click on Slingshotroadster events and scroll down .
Full details of Slingshots in the Rockies and Slingshots across America are on the events page.
You can also pm me or email me at [email protected]
Ivor

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your quick response and clarification which is very helpful! My brother and I are doing the Slingshots in the Rockies Rally and have registered. Then, he and his wife are doing the Davenport to NewYork and Adirondack ride. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts