Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Polaris has made any comments about building these in right hand drive

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
I would be shocked if the didn't. This thing is pretty simple and the frame is symetrical according to the patent drawings. They would just need to relocate the exhaust (and of course the steering assemblies, footboxes, etc) but it appears to be a no-brainer.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Not on that specifically, but I did hear that they plan to sell the Slingshot outside of North America. So I would assume that they would have to make it legal for countries with righthand drive.

·
Registered
155 Posts
They mentioned that they would have the "Initial Launch" in the US and Canada. I imagine that they are going to see how well it does in these two markets and then consider retooling for RHD.

·
Registered
127 Posts
This video is fake but it looks RHD! Can a camera trick do this? if you look his right hand is on the wheel and left on the shifter....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hmm interesting I just turned on my camera phone and looked it it in reverse and this is a camera trick....Mind twist if you look at the fact of where his hands are.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Does anyone know if Polaris has made any comments about building these in right hand drive
No they specifically said they were no going to build them and if they did they were not going to sell one to you . Its on their Facebook page .Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hmm interesting I just turned on my camera phone and looked it it in reverse and this is a camera trick....Mind twist if you look at the fact of where his hands are.
This video keeps popping up. The Polaris decal is even reversed, it's just a weird way they recorded it backwards.

Welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts